Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Comments for Kyle?

Kevin said...
you know kyle i have a few opinions with what you should do at this point... i think im gonna go to orino to take culinary arts there. it would not hurt my feelings if we went to coledge together. i mean fuck what the hell is the point of being best friends if we cant enjoy are life together. im going to cony next year to finish off highschool and it would really make my life right now to have you in it. i am about to go through the most trialsome period of my life man and i need you. imean correct me if im wrong but were the hell is your life going down there. now im not telling you you have to do any thing but i just want to remind you that you have options and you sure as hell would be nowhere near as depressed if you were with us. you can tell me i sound like my mom or some shit but i want you to become something and right now it dosent seem to be going that way. i love you man peace!!!

1:21 PM


Kevin said...
and write to jen god damm

12:46 PM


Kevin said...
and correct me if im wrong but those two songs were the ones that we listend to the most when i was down there right. well ill talk to you later peace

12:49 PM


Justin said...
What Kevin said... i want some crack...

1:29 PM


Kevin said...
hey justin if you obtain some crack may i have some please

10:25 AM


***Tiffy ~Jean*** said...
u guys are so stupid.... Kyle is finishing up high school and taking colledge classes right now... then he's going to Hamilton and then some colledge in Des Moines or something... and you would know that if you read my blog Kevin... he's never coming back to Maine to be with you... either of you... and it doesn't all have to do with Tori... this is Kyle's decicion... he wants to be a teacher... you have you dreams and asperations and he has his... and his are gonna be accomplished in Iowa... he's not coming back so stop wasting your time and engery trying to talk him into coming back because he's not gonna... if you wanna see him you have to go to him... and since you said your never gonna do that again then I guess you'll never see him again... sad ain't it... it's sad for me too but I realized as long as he furfills his dreams I'll be happy for him eve if it means I won't see him for a very long time.... I wont let him outta my life that easy... I will go back to Mason for him even if you won't.... well anyways yeah... you would know all kinds of things about Jen and Kyle if you read my blog... hey you might even find out how I'm doing... not that you care... you just said I was your best friend... you didn't mean it... am I right? Well my fucked up little mind is gonna think what it wants to think and it thinks that I love you Kevin... and you too Justin even if you hate me and of course Kyle James Sanchez I love you....

11:11 AM

*****Note***** Did I sound pissed to you... well I was...

.
.
.
Jen my time is almost over but I am gonna try to make it to the state later tonight.... Laura got a job at Kmart... anyways I'm really sorry I havent written the note yet or whatever but I will later... I hope.... I love you... I will call u though...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home