Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

STOP CALLING FOR THE BOYS!

Well I'm being kicked off before my time is even up but I just wanted to let everyone know that last night Kevin and Kyle got me so *positive* that I fell asleep before coming down. Today the boys (mostly Kyle) used my phone for hours... until it died... no more calling my house for them. I tell you.. it pisses me off. This is my phone not theirs. If I get a call for one of them... this is what you will be hearing "I'm sorry but Kevin and/or Kyle do not live here nor am I they're answering service. To get ahold of them you can call Kevin's mother's cell after 9 or on weekends if you have the number. If you don't then I'm sorry your shit outta luck. Good-bye"... yeah so... stop calling for them. It's rude to call my house for one of them. And to everyone who asks for me first... I'm not gonna give them the phone either... it's not theirs... I don't care if you're my friend too or not... if you're not calling to actually talk to me then you're not a good friend and I don't wanna talk to you anyways... I love you... but it's rude and I get pissed off!
.
.
.
In other news... Jen has the internet and I only have a half-hour of time left today so I gotta go... bad enough I'm gonna have to beg to use it at 10 when Jen signs on even though I've been on from 4:30 to 6pm not 6:30 like I should be able to be on to. So I gotta go. Write more later... maybe... if I'm lucky!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home