Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Friday, June 03, 2005

Melissa....

Ohmygawd.... guess who showed up at my door in the middle of me telling Kevin why I was mad at him... yes the truth Kyle... so he still doesn't know all of it but... yeah... anyways Me and Kevin were positive and he tricked me into telling him pretty much... anyways Melissa showed up! Yay! I haven't seen her since before Christmas. We got to talking about the past. Like I told her about how Justin is at kids peace and how Keith Tardiff is there with him. And then I told her about Aaron Tardiff getting out of jail recently and she like rolled her eyes. We started talking about Aaron like harrassing her with his sexuality way back when... it was so funny and it was so sad to remember... all the good times I had with her. I miss her. Anyways we made plans to hang out around my birthday. That'll be cool. She also wants me to sleep over sometime and that will be cool too. Oh yeah, she has her licence and her own car now too. It's so cool. Oh and looking at my pic of Brett she thought he looked familiar... they do both live in Gardnier so they might have met... wouldn't that be cool... it's like a big connected change if she has... I love the 6 degrees of seperation game... I'll play it later between Brett and Melissa... that'll be cool. I don't know if I'll post it or not.
.
.
Um... I talked to Justin online and he said to call but when I called him he was "off campus." Stupid boy!
.
.
Oh yeah... I cried today because Kiwi and Kevin called me ugly... well Kiwi called me ugly and Kevin kinda agreed with her subconciously then they high fived... damn them... I cried for a while too... I mean I know Kevin says they were just joking but it still hurt ya know?... They're suppose to be my best friends... I just feel like everyone is starting to hate me or something... I don't know... whatever... I'lll survive. Tomarrow... or well later today since it's past midnight... I have to be to school on time because I have to go to my English final and then my comp class... I'm gonna see if Ms Buxton will let me do makeup all day... cause I'd be willing... I need to pass that class... as is I'm only gonna get 2 1/2 credits and that's counting my comp class. I failed both my maths and my art class. I failed Wellness last quarter and didnt get my credit for helping in guidence cause I missed too much.... I really need to get that half a credit.... that'll make a total of 4 credits this year.... wow I suck! I;ll need 4 and a half next year... that bites! .... I'm gonna go see Ms Renko tomarrow about this I think.
.
.
Well I guess that's all for now... wait to hear from me when I get to school...
.
.
I LOVE YOU KYLE JAMES SANCHEZ
I Love You Justin David Tilkins
I love you Kevin Andrew Tilkins
I love you Jenyfer ____ Clark
I love you Keria Marie McKenny
and Lee... even though it weirds you out or something... I love you too.
(you forgot your yearbook by the way)
NaToni, Michaela, Monica, Josh, Nick, Jaylyn, Melissa, Larry, Russell, Alicia, Jami...
.
.
.
gtg.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home