Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Saturday, June 04, 2005

totally fucked...

yeah... I really am.... I have the munchies so bad that I am cheating really bad.... Mac & Cheese and french fries.... I am so full though... so yesterday I didn't go to school. I missed my fucking English Final. I am so positive.... I went to the Carnival with Leesha around 5 something after getting positivie with Leesha... oh yeah I had her make a blog...
.
.
.
Oh gawd.... I just looked up what the title of Jen's song means since it's in German and... oh my god. Malchik-gay in English mean "Gay Boy." I thought it sounded like "My chicky" and it means "Gay Boy"... she'll love that... NOT!
.
.
.
As emotions had switched
As the seasons went by
I never thought
I could ever make you cry
As I had hurt you
Hurting you hurt me
I knew from then
We never could be
.
.
.
Been alone for so long
You’d think I’d be use to the pain
But the pain gets even worse
When I think of your name
Because I now begin to think
That everybody’s the same
Taking me and dropping me
Showering me with shame
.
.
.
I can tell you honestly
My feelings for you are strong
I don’t think these feelings would change
If so, not for long
My head’s in the clouds
Looking through skies that are blue
Hoping that we’ll find what we want from another
A love that’s true
As for right now
These daydreams will do
Until maybe some day
You'll fall for me how I fall for you
.
.
.
You never thought on us once
You never gave us a try
I hope you made yourself happy
Knowing that you made me cry
You left my heart broken
You had just walked away
And you thought it would fix things
But it hurt more day after day
Now you two are over
We’re both in the same zone
You should have gave us a chance babe
Now we’re both alone
.
.
.
Ya know what... I'm too tired for this... I'll write more tomarrow....
check out my new photo album tATu

1 Comments:

At Saturday, June 04, 2005 8:12:00 PM , Blogger ***Tiffy ~Jean*** said...

lol... I am so positive while I'm writing this lol... I love you. I'll call soon.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home