Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

4th day...

4 days since I've seen him or talked to him..... god I miss him. I didn't go to school today. I stayed home and slept... everytime I woke up my mom and her boyfriend were fighting so I just curled back up and went back to sleep. I finally woke up at 1:45 and Matt was gone so they weren't fighting. I took a shower (though why I did when I have no one to impress I don't know) and got dressed for work. I took off for the Edge. Worked... it was boring. I just kinda sat there and wrote a bit in my diary... I updated my website while I was down there. Justin's been gone 64 days now all together. 4 in foster care. Kyle's been gone 30 days now. . . I'm just missing everybody. After work I went to Rose's to see if Justin has called her or not and she said no he hasn't called. I went in for a little while till Rose had to take a shower cause she was going to go shopping with Kim. Then I went home and found out Kyle had called. I tried to call him back but it was busy. I called Jen but she was on the other line with Kevin. I called Kyle again and talked for maybe half a hour. Then I watched American Idol and Angelina showed up and I signed online. I checked on Justin's Runescape character... and no he hasn't been on so I'm guessing they don't have a computer at the foster home he's at. I really miss him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home