Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

He said he loves me and he misses me

OK ... so today I went into school with like 20 minuets left of English class. They were watching the movie version of the book "1984." I hope that doesn't mean I'm supposed to be done reading yet. Anyway I finally got a topic for my paper. I'm gonna write about why school should start later in the day. I'm gonna interview people so.... I think ... if that's allowed that is ... so if you want your opinion on the subject heard then tell me and I'll interview you. In computer Angelina was absent again. I think she may have moved back to her mom's or something cause I haven't seen her in a long time. That's good though cause she was one of the people who knew what happened between me and a certain boy ... don't worry it wasn't Justin (God do I wish it was) But sadly no. I fooled around with another guy just because I was lonely and missing Justin and everyone else was hooking up around me...thought I didn't know that till after ... anyway ... she knew the name of the guy so if she left maybe it's for the good. I don't really want any rumors running around the school about me being a slut or anything even if I am. It's not like I slept with the guy or anything just based on who he is and what he meant to me (which was nothing) I think makes me a slut. I'm sure he thinks I am too. Don't you? ~ he reads my blog sometimes. Anyway... Juniors had MEA's and in computer class we had a test on something or other. I don't remember. Then I had lunch and I ate tuna with lots of salad. I drank my milk which was bad and I did take one bite outta a piece of cake. I felt really bad and wanted to go throw it up or something but I am pleased to report I didn't. Instead I took every tray at my table up for everyone individually and all the trays from the table next to mine up individually for exercise. Back and forth and back and forth. Then I had art which was cool because Jen's FineArts class was in my room cause Mrs. Dick had an emergency or something. Jen asked to go to the bathroom and Ms. Higgins told her she had 3 minuets so Jen like mouthed off and Ms. Higgins called her something and Jen was like I am not and it was so funny. I was like "that's my best friend, telling off my art teacher." It was so funny I was like I bet she can tell hahahaha... then I had Foods where I got to talk to Emily about some personal problems that we share and the SI's (Ridge & Jamie) made biscuits. I was a good girl and didn't eat any. After school I took the bus to the library and walked down with Desiree. I worked on my website a little bit then went to work at 3. We got checks today ... well yesterday now. Around 3:40 Saul punched Reese in the back of the head and they went at it in the middle of the computer area. Guess they're both kicked out for a year so that sucks. All I could think of was, wow, Saul just beat Resse's ass... Justin beat Saul's ass. My baby can take him! I felt bad for Reese though. He's a cool guy. We called the cops and closed down for the day after that. I got a ride home from Alicia's step-Mom and made Matt take me to cash my check. Then to Walmart where I got my pictures and Ohmygod, there is one fine-ass picture of Justin that I took. He is all lifting up his shirt so that just enough stomach shows and it seems like he's looking at me. His mouth is open slightly and I'm just like WOW I WANT TO KISS HIM! Looking at this picture makes me want to molest the guy. I know...just if your a girl wait till u see it you'll understand and if your a guy reading this then picture a really fine girl almost, almost but still teasing like flashing you. Same thing. The picture is a major tease and makes me all *sighs* and he's wearing Spongebob boxers. I put it in my diary and on my way and it's the background for my computer on windows. Oh I got the PICS on CD thing. It is so fucking cool. I love it! I can crop the PICS and reduce Justin's devil eyes. Lol. His eyes are red in every single picture. He really is the devil! ~ just kidding I love you Justin. Anyway I had to copy a bunch of my pictures and didn't realize it but an hour went by with Matt waiting in the truck. Believe me he was pissed, he came inside looking for me and Nick who had to get food for dinner. We got home and I took the phone with me and got online. I talked to NaToni for like 3 hours. Mostly about Justin, some about Pappy going to Charleston, a lot about Alicia (she really is hott - NaToni agrees with me). I eventually signed off and asked Alicia out for NaToni and Alicia said yes so they're dating now. I think it's funny that all the girls that like Justin end up dating each other. Alicia dated me and Jamie and is now dating NaToni. I also think it's kinda weird but Pappy cheated on NaToni with Alicia and now they're dating. I though NaToni hated Alicia for it but whatever, I got over the whole Alicia and Justin thing so ya know.... Alicia is fine so ... that could be why NaToni is willing to forgive and forget lol. When NaToni signed off I went downstairs and used that computer to screw around with my PICS and stuff. I wanted to upload them all to my website but it wouldn't work so I'll just do it Friday or something. *sigh* Justin pic *sigh* really it makes him look sexy and beautiful and.... it's just the best picture of him ever! I also have another one of him with Kyle and Kyle's laying on my bed and Justin's like leaning against my bookcase thingy smoking a cigarette. He looks so beautiful in that one too. The way his hair sits and his neck is all elongated and his eyes (which are gorgeous in themselves) are closed so he looks so innocent (no red eyes at least). I just thought of something, if he always has red eyes how will I be able to do the way close up of his eye when he's stoned someday picture that I've always wanted? His eyes get so big and glaze over and he looks so... OK I'm done with this. Justin signed on around 10 so I went on Runescape and waited for him. First things first he writes "hello, hello" so I go "hi" then he never write another thing for like 10 minuets... I got impatient and I'm like "Justin is that all u have to say to me?" and he's like "I'm talking to Josh" and "shut up!" and I'm like tearing up because I ignored him for 3 days for him to say shut up to me, that's not fair. At 10:40 I go "Justin I have to sign off in 20 is there anything you might want to tell me" "*hint hint*" and he's like "no" and I'm like "anything at all? u might want to tell me? ur best friend?" and he's like "what?" "I love you and I miss you" and I'm like "not that, even though you don't meant it" and he's like "yes I do and what?" and I'm like "never mind, if you don't know then w/e" and he's like "Tiff tell me" and I'm like "lvl 55 wc" lol changing the subject. Then I asked if he had talked to Kyle lately because I miss him (Kyle) and he said he "yes" "about an hour ago" and I told him bout NaToni and Alicia and he laughed and though it was cool. I don't remember his exact words but he thought it was cool. I was like "it's funny all your ex's keep dating each other -- excluding me cause we never dated" and then somehow I got on the subject of night school and my speech and how I wrote it on him. Oh right I lost the head of my axe on Runescape and I told him how I got to it before some other guy could and I told him to be proud of me and he's like "I'm not proud that's what ur supposed to do" and I'm like well be happy, at least you don't have to buy me a new one" and "Not that you would" and he's like "you know me so well" and I'm like "yeah I know that's in my speech" and he's like "what speech?" and I'm like "the one I tried to have you read at the court house remember?" and he's like "yep" and I was like "I tried to get you to read it so u can't sue - not that you could since I didn't use your name" and he's like "I don't remember *cough* I'll see you in court" and then he had to go. So I broke my four day thing. But it's OK a little cause he said he loves me and misses me. I love him and miss him too. 2 years 3 day 2 hours 3 minuets and counting...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home