Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

A Summerland Life

Bradin got mad at Cally because she didn't tell him everything about her past.... Justin can't use that one against me, I tell him everything. He first got mad at her for not wanting to have sex with him. He can't get mad at me for that one either cause... well... I do want to have sex with him. I know, I know... were not even dating or anything but I'm not lying I would bed down with that boy in a heartbeat. I am in love with him. 2 years 14 hours and 56 minets... I LOVE HIM with all my heart. I love him so much that I would give up every other thing in my life just to be with him. I know he knows all this and he just doesn't care. I can't make him love me back. I try but I know it won't happen. I tried to get ver him by liking a new guy but it turns out the new guy I like is gay so that sucks. If I could just find someone else... anyone else then maybe I could get over him. There's just way too much I love about him that it hurts to not be in love with him. I swear I'm scared of not loving him.
.
.
Oh god Bradin just passed out cause he overdossed on drugs... that reminds me of the time Justin's mom thought he was dead after a night of drinking. My poor baby. I was so scared. I love him so much.... now I feel bad for not calling him or anything for the past two days. Two more days and I can call him. This is so tortous.. but if I want him to respect me and appreciate me then I have to give him time to actually miss me. He probably won't but it doesn't hurt to give him a chance. I want him to call me but I don't think he even knows my number. He makes me tell him it every time I tell him to call me back.
.
.
Well I guess that's it. Summerland's over. Maybe later I'll write more but I got lots of homework to get done and stuff so who knows?...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home