Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Friday, February 18, 2005

yeah so...

yeah so I'm pretty pissed off about it all. I can't believe Rose would let her husband use her cell phone to call the school and do that to me. I always thought she liked me but whatever. She told me she would adopt me if I wasn't so in love with her son and then she lets her a****** husband do something like that to me. All I really want to do is vent to Justin. He hates OJ as much as I do now. I really hate that f*****. OHHHHHHHHH!!! ERRRRRRR!!!! GRRRRR!!!! I hope Justin shows up soon. I really want to vent. He has never had a chance to really prove himself as a good friend. He's never had to be there for me when I'm upset so this is a good time for him to prove himself. At first when I was at school and they were checking me I couldn't stop laughing. But when I started walking home all of a sudden anger sets in and Oh I wanted to rip off the guys head. I was soooo pissed! Oh I hate that bastard. Now I understand why Justin hates him so much. He tries to take everyone down with him is what OJ does. It's not my fault he ripped off his wife's income tax. He can get the hell over it. It wasn't my fault. I had nothing to do with it so he can go f*** himself. When I got home I wanted to go right over there and b**** him out but Mom and Matt wouldn't let me. They made me call my dad. If my dad comes up that'll teach him to mess with me. My dad is a scary guy. I just really want to cry on Justin's shoulder. I want him to comfort me. What will probably happen is he'll get mad at OJ. Justin won't like it one bit that OJ is messing with me. I know him good enough to know that he will be vivid when he hears what OJ did to me. Justin doesn't like people messing with his friends.
.
.
.
I just really hope his grandmother remembers to come get me. I really nedd to talk to him. I want to see him but I would be satified with just talking to him for a while ya know. I just want to get it all out.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Well that's it.... hopefully the next time I write it will be after going to Justin's for the weekend. Byes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home