Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Friday, February 18, 2005

Can't sleep and my computer is being gay so I can't play Runescape.... I went to court to see Justin today. It was the custody hearing. I waited with him for 3 hours before he got to go in and see the judge. Then we went to chinece and he bought me chicken fingers. That was nice of him. Aahhhh!!! Save Me just came on the radio! I fucking love this song! Anyways, yeah, I spent all day with Justin so I had a pretty good day I guess. he made fun of me a lot like usual but hey I've gotten used to it mostly anyways. I love him. He asked me to give him head again but he was joking, this time I'm sure because when they said he might be getting tranferred into Lewiston's drug court I was like "you know that thing we were talking about earlier? Let's go do it now." lol and he's like "let's not." that was funny. I'm gonna go to his grandmother's house this weekend if I can make it to school tomarrow. That's why I should be in bed but I can't sleep so it sucks. I don't know... I was suppose to go to Lee's this weekend and I think she's pissed off at me cause I told her that I can't. She should understand about Justin though. I mean, if she had a chance to hang out with Kyle but she was supose to hang out with me I would understand if she picked him over me. He's a guy and stuff. She could always catch up with me later. But with boys it's usually a one-time deal. Well at least it is for me. Whatever, I hope she understands and doesn't hate me. She really is one of my best friends and I feel really bad about blowing her off and stuff but... I mean... who knows when I'll get to hang out with Justin again one-on-one. Like I will be able to listen to music with him and watch him dance to Copacabanna (I'm gonna make him that is) and give him back massages and just talk to him again, which I miss most of all. I miss talking to him.
.
.
Kiwi says that if I don't mention Justin more than twice tomarrow all day then she'll go out with me again. I'm just gonna avoid her all day is what I'm gonna do. "You, Every beat of my heart, Every day of my life, Every thought on my mind, Every second every moment you, Every still of the night, Every wrong that was right, Every dream I denied, Every second every moment you, Every beat of my heart, Every day of my life, Every thought on my mind, Every second every moment you, Every tear that I cry, Every hope in my mind, Every fear that I hide, Every second every moment you" (The you's would be Justin) He's the only thing in my head. There is nothing else up there I swear. At least sometimes it feels like that's true. Well I'm gonna try to sleep again.
.
.
.
Schedule
Friday - school, Edge, Justins
Saturday - Justins
Sunday - Justins, home, Lee's?
Monday - Lee's (go home depending on ride situation)
Tuesday - Maybe at Lee's in the morning, work at 3pm till 5:30pm, Daddy's?
Wensday - Daddy's (again go home depending on ride situation)
Thursday - Maybe at Daddy's, work at 3pm till 5:30pm
Friday - Kevin coming? (If not have Crystal sleep over)
Saturday - Kevin? ( sleep over Nick's)
Sun - Kevin? (sleep at home!)
.
.
Wow, I am going to be busy or vacation!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home