Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Thursday, February 10, 2005

Stabbing....

Ok, so, Damiem Fincher thinks he's so big and bad and tough right? He fucking stabbed Mike Swift in the leg 4 times and once in the stomach and he's in the hospital in Lewiston now. I wasn't even in school when it happened. I went in late. Jen saw the whole thing though she had to write out an affidavit and everything. It happened right outside her homeroom.
.
I guess it started because Damien called Mike a faggot and Mike got pissed and dragged Damien out of his homeroom in a headlock and was punching him in the face. Ms Cluff tried to break it up before the knife was pulled out and she got punched in the back. Damien realized he was losing and took out this 2 inch little knife and started stabbing Mike in the leg and Mike kept kicking him with the bad leg even while Damien kept stabbing him.
.
What sucks though is all of UBF got suspended for the rest of the week just for being friends with Damien so when they come back they'll be even more pissed off at the school and all of us peoples in it.
.
.
.
Ok in other news.... I was suppose to meet Justin at the court house tomarrow right? Well his grandmother's car is in the shop so he might not be able to come. If he missed drug court he'll go to jail. Plus I already got permission to skip school to visit with him so it would suck if he can't come at all.
.
I had him read the notes I left for him on my Justin only blog and one thing it says is: Since I know I'll be printing this out and handing it to you on Thursday, will you do me a favor and just hug me when your done reading this.... and when he signed offline he was like *hugs* awww that was so cute. Ilove him and I really hope I get to see him tomarrow though I don't want him to see me cause I'm all breaking out really bad right now because of a certain reason... but yeah. I really need to see him I miss him alot. My plan is to go to the court house tomarrow at 8:20 or so and see if he shows up. If he does GREAT! I get to hang out with him all day. If he doesn't I'll be so sad and I'll go to school to cry to Jen. My first class is at 9 anyway so I won't be missing anything. I'll just be late again. Whatever.
.
.
.
KYLE JAMES SANCHEZ I MISS YOU!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home