Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Sunday, February 13, 2005

Chat with Travis

Tiffy: hey
Travis: hey baby, how about
Tiffy: How about what?
Travis: the sooner u mail me the Christmas present / valentines / gift, and B-day present all in one to me I will go for my license and come to visit u
Tiffy: uh-huh, just get ur dad to drive u to Sand Hill tomorrow
Travis: the ghetto of Augusta ? LOL
Tiffy: yep pretty much, but its where i live, Travis?
Travis: true
Tiffy: what r u doing
Travis: being lame U?
Tiffy: sitting here missing u and wanting to actually see u for once
Travis: LOL, oh
Tiffy: yeah, missing Justin too
Travis: oh u blew it, LOL
Tiffy: sorry LOL, well he is my best friend, i miss Kyle too so there, LOL, but i miss you a whole lot Travis, :-*
Travis: i bet
Tiffy: i do, U know I used to think I was in love with you..... i don't anymore of course but u were a really cool friend and i miss talking to u and seeing u
Travis: same here
Tiffy: LOL u used to think u were in love with me too huh? Damn it why didn't we get together then! LOL j/k
Travis: LOL, oh baby
Tiffy: lmfao, hey Travis
Travis: i have a boner
Tiffy: that's nice...too bad I'm not there to take care of that for u, j/k
Travis: well maybe u can help soon
Tiffy: right...right..., Come visit damn it!
Travis: Only if I get a bj LOL, ;-)
Tiffy: Guess what ... pretty soon you probably will really want me... I'm planning on Justin wanting me... I'm on the Adkins diet and I lost 35lbs already, maybe, come visit, i plan on telling Justin to Fuck Off cause he's too shallow to want me as i am so when I'm skinny and he does want me I'm gonna tell him off
Travis: well ur weight was never the problem, ur a very pretty gal
Tiffy: don't tell me that, that means its my personality that's the problem and i cant change that as easily as i can change my weight, So Travis is it my personality?
Travis: no, its just ur ways about stuff, like u seemed a little obsessive, and clingy
Tiffy: oh well yeah i am that a little, but whatever, i think its funny, when people say I'm obsessive and stuff i think its funny, God u think I was obsessive about you..... U should see how i am about Justin.. that kid is my best friend and i am in love with him.... everyone knows it he hates it too
Travis: LOL
Tiffy: yeah, but whatever i cant help it, I used to want something and go for it right away try everything I could to get my way but Justin has broke me down so much I don't act like that anymore I keep everything mostly to myself now...
Travis: o i c
Tiffy: yeah...., I'm really sorry about being like that by the way, i think i just try to hard
Travis: well its not always a bad thing
Tiffy: yeah it is and i know it, i just... i really love Justin and he treats me like shit and i let him because he's all i have ... when i met U... U were cute and into the same stuff as me... i tried to use my little crush on u to get over him and i think it worked a little bit but u left and then all my feelings for Justin just hit me harder then before and i realized i didn't really love u like i had thought and that i shouldn't have done that to you at all and I'm really sorry
Travis: don't be sorry
Tiffy: well i am, ...but i still miss you and want to see u damn it!, Travis? U still there?
Travis: yeah
Tiffy: what r u doing now?
Travis: talking to Kathryn
Tiffy: I am so bored ... who's that?
Travis: friend from mass
Tiffy: Oh cool online or on the phone?
Travis: online
Tiffy: oh cool, lucky U... ur the only one i know online right now
Travis: LOL, I'm the lamest person u know
Tiffy: um...no i am
Travis: we are, Okay?
Tiffy: I was supposed to have a date today but couldn't go cause my GF didn't get paid and couldn't take me out for dinner ... my best friend got off groundation to come see me and all we did was sit online and talk to other people and talk about Justin... I talked to my other best friend's sister for two hours today because I was bored ... um ... i haven't talked to Justin all day and i fell asleep watching Teen Titans earlier, i am the lamest person i know... i have no life
Travis: me neither
Tiffy: So... Travis... Do u think there is anything else I should fix about myself for Justin to love me? Other than the obsessive and clingy and weight thing?
Travis: nope, but i don't think u should change who u r for any guy, stay the coarse and the way God made you
Tiffy: well i want him to love me... i love him and i want him to want me like i want him and if i have to change for that to happen then so be it, ya know what he told me once ... he told me that if i was skinny he would've dated me long ago and i probably would be stuck-up and dump him

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home