Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Thursday, February 17, 2005

Life is dumb........

Well, I didn’t go to school today like I know I should have but I did go Monday and Tuesday. On Monday I met my Wellness class for the first time. There’s a really cute boy in that class. I don’t remember his name but he introduced the rest of the people in the class to me so that was cool. After school the Edge was closed but that was ok because I had a dentist appointment anyways. I got home and went online to play Runescape. Nick showed up and made me go down to his house because Kiwi was there upset. We headed up to my house and she got a ride home from my uncle Brian. I played with my new tracfone that night. Tuesday there was a two hour delay at school so I made it to homeroom (lol). Late still even with the delay but I still made it there. In English we played cards and that was fun. I actually paid attention in Art class because we had Mr. Kahl, the assistant principal as a speaker and he showed us animated movies he made in college. That was cool. Jen told me she might be going to Florida today and after school I remembered that she’s barrowing my portable CD player so if she actually went I wont get it back until after vacation. My plans for vacation are this weekend I’m going to Leola’s then sometime I have to go to my dad’s. I’m going to try to talk him into buying me time cards for my phone. He has a new computer and free all over Maine long-distance so I will be talking to Justin constantly while I’m there. My mom says Lisbon Falls is kind of near Greene so hopefully I’ll see Justin even. I’m going to try I know that much. So yeah…. Kevin is supposed to come up the second weekend of vacation so… I guess I’ll hang out with him a little bit. I don't know it probably wont be too eventful. I remember when I went to live with my dad last summer I cried myself to sleep every night. Once I had a weekend to go to my moms, and this was when Justin still lived out back at 2 Stewert lane right, I went to his house cause I was going back to my dad's to say goodbye to him and he didn't even care I was leaving at all. That depressed me. He was fucking gorgeous back then. I really miss him alot. I get to see him tomarrow so.... well that's it for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home