Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Thursday, February 17, 2005

Giving head..... Is it so wrong?

So Justin asked me to give him head last night on Runescape. I told him no. He always is joking asking me to give him head and stuff knowing that I would give him the world if he was ever serious about it. I mean no I wouldn't drop to my knees or anything just because he asks but like say we were making out like hardcore making out. And say he just happened to take my hand in his and move it to the right place on his body. Then I would know he's serious and I would probably do it. If he made me feel good about myself and made me feel like he deserved it. I don't know... I'm just saying I probably would not I definatley would. Does that make me sick or perverted? I hope not, because I am in love with him right so it wouldn't be so wrong. And it's not like I would really be having sex with him... who knows...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home