Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Justin's being stupid again!

Well he's being stupid again. He ran away from home. He went to stay at Kyle's for a couple days. All because his mom yelled at him for drinking a beer. Which is stupid because it's her husband that gives him beer in the first place. Anyways his family is gonna move away and stuff too. Tomorrow after he gets outta work I'm gonna go up to Kyle's sisters to see him. I didn't see him at all today. That hasn't happened in a long ass time! God I miss him already. Worst fear came true. I came home from school and he was gone the only difference is this was his choice he wasn't hauled off by the cops like in my fear. Stupid stupid boy! But I love him anyways!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home