Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Monday, September 06, 2004

school

Well, school is definitely back in session. It kinda sucks! I mean no more sleeping all day and staying up all night with my girls or spending all day gabbing with Justin. I mean me and Justin have still been talking a lot after school and this weekend. Well, not all weekend. He went to his grandmothers in Lisbon falls. He got a cell phone and new sneaker and clothes and Spongebob boxers ... but anyway yeah back to school. My classes are finally decent after I've changed my schedule twice. So here it is:

  1. English with Mrs. Hardison, She is a really cool teacher, all last year I wanted to have her for a teacher and sit in on her class during my study hall but she wouldn't let me darn it! But now she is my teacher so I am happy. Jaylyn was in this class but she got her schedule all changed around and isn't anymore. Ilene and Lisa Diplock are in this class though so it shoal be OK. Also Josh Gilbert and Adam the hott guy from my US History Summer School class are in it. Stupid Jaylyn wanted me to point him out lol....
  2. For now I am going to be a helper in the guidance office, fileing papers and running errands and such. It seems like it'll be OK..... Also next semester I have Current Events with Mr. Totman..... Justin is in this class which is why I switched into it in the first place.... God I love him so much!!!!!
  3. Wellness Plus with ???? It's supposed to be easier than regular wellness and I'm trying to get Cindy and Beth to transfer into it to be with me. That will be fun
  4. Environmental Science with Mr. Dodge, Yeah I failed this once but it was either this or Integrated Science with the freshman. Yuck!
  5. Art 4 with Mrs. Higgins, What can I say it's art. It'll be just like all the last 3 years of art except a little bit harder. Jon, Brookes, Shawn, Kim, Erin, Becca, Ali, Todd, Whitney, Cecilia, Susie, and Jodi are all in this class.
  6. Integrated Algebra 1 part 2 with Mrs. French, I didn't even pass part one what am I doing in part two? Oh yeah part one is with all freshman again yuck. This class did had Kyle in it but he's transferring and it does have JP in it but all I know about him is what Jaylyn's told me and what I've gotten outta him in the very few online conversations I've had with him, which isn't much so.....
  7. College Prep World History with Mr. Brown, college prep I hope I can stand it. At least Mr. Brown is a cool teacher. He was my teacher in Summer School. I haven't actually gone to this class yet because I just switched it into my schedule Friday so I'm not quite sure what to expect.... I'll get back to you on that one
  8. Accounting with Mr. Michaud, My Mom said she loved accounting and I guess its not supposed to be hard. Emily is in this class and Cassie too. It should be OK. It can help me out with my work down at the Edge so.....

Well that's my schedule for all you stalkers out there (Wes yuck!) But please don't stalk me it's annoying and I hate it so much..... Justin is my man and I'll wait forever for him to get that through his cute but thick little head lol! I'll wait for you forever Justin I mean it. He's so funny and so protective of me and I just love him so much! Anyway it's late and I'm getting tired. Time to turn on Kazaa and go to bed. Night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home