Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Thursday, September 06, 2007

yeah so...

no one ever checks this anymore so I can write whatever the fuck I want.... yea... so yeah the other night... I was talking to russell and I said he needed to stop falling for slutty girls... Amber kinda overheard me... I feel really bad... I didn't mean her... I sorta did but not only her... I mean... I should have used the word promiscus... but I was meaning Jesy too... and even myself... I'm a little slutty too... what I meant is Russell needs to find a nice girl who hasn't been around as much as us who will treat him like he's the world... I mean... we all know better lol... but like... Jesy didn't like him at all and Amber just fucked him cause he was there and they were good friends... so it was like a friend fuck... I fucked him because I actually liked him but he doesnt like me... he likes skinny girls... he says I have a pretty face and its not cause I'm fat but I know it's the truth... oh well at least I didn't get completely attached to him... I still like him but I didn't let myself fall in love with him or anything so that's good...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home