Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Thursday, August 16, 2007

So I asked him out.... Russell that is...

He says he's not ready for a relationship.... he wants to be celebit... but my specialty is talking boys outta that lol... yeah so he's def better than Bobby... damn.. I mean... yeah Bobby got me close a couple times and Russell didn't get me close at all but... Russell was just... good.... like awesome.. and I really do like him a lot... he's cute and funny and shy and sweet and sexy and into so much of the same shit I am... I just like him a lot... but I'm glad I got to fuck him... now I can stop wondering.... now I know he's good... mmmm... I like licked his whole body... but he wouldn't let me suck on his ears beause he knew it would turn him on way too much...

.
.
.
yeah so more later... got to go....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home