Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Monday, August 23, 2004

First Entry

Hey everybody this is my first entry. I decided to start a blog because wee basically I hate my life and needed some way to get it all out there. I'm soon to be a senior in high school and all my friends have deserted me. Well maybe not all of my friends, but all my friends that matter. My bestest friend in the whole world moved to Boothbay Harbor Maine. I happen to live in Augusta Maine. My secound best friend is packing right now (well right now shes probably sleeping) to move to Waterville. My best guy friend (Larry) moved to Stranton last year. And my other various friends have moved to Fairfield (Travis), Mt Vernon (Ashley), Gardnier (Melissa), and Portland (Kevin). It's not fair! Senior year is suppose to be the best and I'm gonna be all alone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home