Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Saturday, August 09, 2008

Ok... so....

Nick looks much better.... hes having a hard time breathing but they said hes doing better with that too.... I got to talk to Mom and Laura and Sam on the phone finally... a nurse called for me... um... the nurse lady told me that he might only have to stay a couple days so thats good... I think Mike is gonna bring Laura and Mom down tomarrow after 5pm... I dont mind staying here... I wanna be here for Nick if he needs someone for support ya know... his face is all red but without all the blisters and extra skin he does look better... I don't know... he's ok I guess.... they have him on a lot of drugs... I'm kinda tired but I don't wanna go to sleep.... I just wish he was ok....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home