Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Monday, September 22, 2008

Visited Bobby in Jail

So last night I went to see Bobby in jail... At first he was kinda pissed.... of all people, he said, he didn't expect to see me.... He was like "What the fuck! Why did you come to see me?" but he calmed down and we actually had a pretty good conversation... lots of laughs and memories... it was sweet... He said he should have dated me instead of Chrystal... he hates me still but at least I didn't get Prego... I was like "I did get Prego" and he's like "yea but ur smart enough to abort it" and I was like "I didn't abort it, I had a miscarriage asshole!" lol.... I musta called him an asshole like 4 or 5 times... it was awesome... I missed him... He also said that the only reason he didn’t date me was because of what other people thought, but fuck what other people think, at least I love him enough to go visit him.... that’s what he said "At least you really love me, enough to come visit me" apparently Chrystal's only gone to see him twice... by the way she talks I thought she had seen him a bunch of times... but no... And he's proud of me for being celibate for 8 months ... he's like "Chrystal's out there being a little whore" and I'm like "She's only with Josh" He also said he's gonna call me up when he gets out so we can screw around lol... who knows if that’s the truth or not but.... yea... I'd be up for it... he's like "I haven't gotten laid in 3 and a half months" because apparently he stopped fucking Chrystal before they even got in that fight... so yea... I might get some lol... prolly not but ya never know... and when we were talking about the past he told me I was good in bed... *smile*... yay.... hmmm... and I told him what Leah said about Chrystal using Josh until Bobby gets out and he’s like "yea but I ain't taking her back" and "I hope she catches AIDS" and I'm like... that's not very nice and he's like "I don't give a fuck, I do"... We talked about our past sex life and everything… it was sweet… he said he was done with all his friends because none of them will come visit him and I was like “I ran into pickle, he might come visit you” and he goes “If Pickle comes to see me I will break through this glass and rip his head off” lol… the people who shared the visiting room with me knew Bobby too and they knew Pickle weirdly… lol… yea so… I can’t wait till he gets out… he can’t smoke or drink or anything for 2 years… he’s gonna be on probation and shit so… he’s like “when you get home smoke a fattie for me” and I was like “I will.” By the end of the visit he was happy I came… he’s like “thanx for getting me outta my room for an hour” lol


P.S. His piercing's havent healed up... he uses pieces of a comb to keep his nipples open and a rubber pencil for his ear.... he showed me his nipples.....

P.S.S. I guess Chrystal still loves him.... but I still love him too... and he hates both of us... so IDK... it's up to him I guess... he can either decided to go back to her or he can be with me... I just want him to be happy... and if for some reason he changes his mind about her and wants to be with her again then... yeah I'll be jealous once again but.... *sighs* I'll have to deal like I did before... It hurts but thats life right?




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home