Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Saturday, August 09, 2008

Eggs

So I guess they fed Nick some eggs for breckie and he ate most of them... thats good... now they're changing his face creame stuff for him so I'm gonna go smoke a cigerette... don't know if I'll update again later or what... hes gonna be moved to a different floor... hopefully one where he has an extra bed in his room empty lol... I am so tired and I so couldnt sleep on the couch in here... way too uncomforatable... I watched Hancock.... Rene was right... that movie was awesome! But yea I dont know if there will be a computer on the other floor or if Nick will want me to stay with him in his room or what so... I'm gonna go have that cigerette....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home